Saturday, May 5, 2012

Announcements :: The Morgue Lives! But! We're Moving.

The rumors are true. The Morgue lives again. We've pulled up our embalming equipment and staked a claim on some new, spiffier digs, which you can find by clicking right here. Please adjust your links accordingly, because, even though it won't happen overnight, all the content here will eventually be shifted over there. So if stuff starts disappearing, you're not crazy. Well, you might be. But, hey, we ain't we all? Crazy, that is.

Why you ask? Why this sudden flurry of activity? Well, I'll be honest. I missed it. I missed going through the old papers. I missed the hunt. I hope you missed it, too. And, with the new digs, and a fresh start, after a few false ones, I think I've finally got The Morgue tuned-in and focused on what I really wanted it to be from the beginning. Click on over, poke around, and kick the tires for a bit, and I think you'll see what I mean.

And it won't be just re-posted old stuff. Nope, though, I won't lie, there will be a lot of repeats for awhile as I fold the old Morgue and The Lost Archive into the new site. So, to all my old viewers, and hopefully a lot of new ones, we're back. And we're back for the duration -- or at least until I run out of material at Scenes from the Morgue 2.0.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...